Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Art of Fermentation is available!

Essential processes and concepts form around the world...
{Sandor Katz - author and 'fermentation revivalist'}


AOF cover

"I spent more than two years working on this book, and I am thrilled that I can finally share it. The Art of Fermentation is not simply a revision of Wild Fermentation. It’s a completely new book, much longer and much more in-depth than Wild Fermentation, the result of a decade more of experimentation, talking to lots of people, hearing their stories, tasting their ferments, trying to answer their questions, and reading and investigating in order to do so. As my practice and my understanding of fermentation has deepened, I have now written a book that explores the topic of fermentation with both greater depth and breadth. Read praise for The Art of Fermentation here. Listen to me on the BBC here. I will be doing a lot of traveling in the coming months to promote this new book and continue my fermentation revival mission. The next six months will bring me to Illinois, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Georgia, New York, Colorado, New Mexico, California, Wisconsin, Massachusetts, and Tennessee. Check my website www.wildfermentation.com for details of upcoming events.
Enjoy the new book!"
Sandor
3198009931_2ef0aacc22 hp56
krautchilineupafterworkshop hp581

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment